5 Must-Read Fashion, Beauty, Travel & Lifestyle Blogs | Lush Labels
It's really early days for us with our blog. We are battling to find time...and I'm sure this will be the familiar cry of many.
It often becomes a question of whether we prioritise dealing with the practicalities of an online store (looking after our customers), preparing the next product launches etc, or finding some time for the whole blogging experience. Not easy...
We are constantly amazed though how many imaginative, wonderful and inspiring blogs there are out there, waiting to be found. We thought you might like to get to know which blogs we are enjoying a the moment so here is a list of our 5 Must-Read Fashion, Beauty, Travel & Lifestyle Blogs. We've used their Twitter handles and also included links to their Blogs to make it extra easy peasy for you to take a look!
- @wishwishwish - Carrie is a prolific blogger we have kept an eye on for a while (first spotted by us modelling a really eclectic Boden ensemble in August 2014). It is a very appealing, well constructed blog with stunning photography, informative product views and interesting observations. Carrie travels extensively and has just written a great Travel Guide to Tokyo. There is a little something for everyone in this blog and you should take the time to have a peek - wishwishwish.net
- @brick_glitter - Emily is fast becoming a well liked and shared, Yummy Mummy, Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger. Based in Lincoln, UK, the blog is updated daily with great recipes and food ideas, home and lifestyle design inspiration, fashion & jewellery shoots, gorgeous photographs and a lot of fun. Emily is constantly giving away tips and fresh ideas. What is particularly lovely about this blog, is the natural, lifestyle photos Emily takes of her family and home - brickdustandglitter.blogspot.co.uk
- @Ella_LaPetite - Ella certainly is a fashionista! She lives in London, UK and is both a Storm model and the founder of fashion, lifestyle & beauty blog, La Petite Anglaise. Her blog is truly beautiful and her photographs are stunning. We particularly love the very stylish and creative "Look du Jour" section showing Ella's own take on style and also the gorgeous fashion and style collections in the "Monthly Must haves Shopping". You could really spend hours going through this lovely blog - www.ella-lapetiteanglaise.com
- @melandjake99 - Mel is a jewellery lover with a passion for good food, fashion, travel and all things nice and she blogs passionately about these things and more! We love the interesting, fun, methodical and organised approach of this blogger. She has masses of interesting and different content and loads of COMPETITIONS! Really worth a visit: www.thediaryofajewellerylover.co.uk
- @notlamb - Catherine is a British 40+ professional style blogger encouraging women to be fabulous at any age. We particularly enjoy the well organised and beautifully presented "Outfit Gallery" as it gives the reader a quick and easy way to see all the outfits and flit between them. We also admire the generosity shown in the "Blogroll" where other blogs are very thoughtfully promoted by Catherine. Inspiring reading for women over a certain age (or any age!) - www.notdressedaslamb.com
What do you think? Agree, disagree or have some favourites of your own? Let us know so we can take a look too...